Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet Tom

   Tom has been a part of our team for more than twenty years making him a senior member of our staff. He is a native of Valparaiso, has been a hairdresser for more than twenty eight years and holds a current Cosmetology Instructors License.
   "I enjoy working with our guests. My goal is to provide them with healthy, beautiful hair and information on the latest trends in hair and fashion. I spend time each year attending classes and seminars to keep me current with what's going on in our industry. I specialize in hair restructuring and I'm glad that we are starting to see some fullness and movement in styles again."
   "I would like to invite everyone to save $10.00 on their next color visit with me this week when you mention our blog or our FB page."

2 comments: