Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End is near.....

   The end of the week, that is, and what a splendid week we've had.  We're happy about our new association with ValpoLife. I hope that you take the time to explore some of our fellow businesses in  downtown Valparaiso on your next visit to our Salon.There are truly treasures to be found in our community.
  Amanda will be doing hair for the stage production of  Chicago put on by the talented people at the Memorial Opera House. We're proud of her and hope that you can make it out to see her talent presented on stage. There are few things in our industry that are any more fun than doing hair for a theatrical production, the smell of the grease paint, the roar of the crowds, all experienced from chaotic world of life behind the stage.
  As far as the end of the world is concerned, if it truly comes today, I take great pleasure in knowing that I will go out while doing what I love the most, surrounded by the people that mean the most to me: My Wife, my Staff and all of our fabulous guests. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment