Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meet Amanda

   Amanda has been with us for a year and a half. She has been a stylist for the past five years. Her young, fresh ideas lend a certain aire of color to our Salon.
   "I know that I have chosen the right profession. I am excited about finding the latest trends in hair and fashion and sharing them with my guests so that they always feel stylish and current. I love making a difference and seeing the happiness and confidence I inspire in my guests with the looks I create for them. I consider them as friends and enjoy hearing their stories and learning about their lives.I believe that a good consultation is the key to meeting people's expectations."
   "Men need to look good too, so for the next week I amm offering $5.00 off a men's haircut and 10% off your next purchase of Redken for Men, when you mention our blog or FB page."

No comments:

Post a Comment