Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Tommorrow!

   Just a last minute reminder that tommorrow is Mother's Day. I'm sure that the card shops, florists and restaraunts are happy for the added revenues during this trying economy and that everyones Mother will be pleased to be honored and remembered in such a grand fashion. But, I am asking everyone to take a few moments to reflect on there pasts and remember the sacrifices that they made so that you could become all that you are. Tell them thank you for the mounds of dirty diapers, the gallons of formula lovingly heated,bandaged skinned knees and elbows, your favorite cookies, cakes on your birthday and just the right gift, your tears wiped away from your first broken heart and the countless hours spent listening to your dreams as they changed throughout your life, all without ever losing faith in you. Tell them that you love them for giving you life and allowing you to become that wich you have.
   So, Happy Mother's Day Mom. Although you no longer walk the earth, you live in my heart and your picture hangs on a wall in my Salon that I shall remember that once you were and always shall you be, my Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment