Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thank You

 Wow! What a great ending to a great week. A Royal Wedding. I didn't intend to wake up early to see the ceremony yesterday but I'm glad that I got to witness this great occasion. The Bride and Groom looked stunning, what a handsome couple. Mother England should be proud of her sons and her daughters.May they be blessed.
   I'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog. I'm overwhelmed by the response we've gotten in such a short time.I hope that you find our posts to be helpfull and informative. We appreciate your comments and welcome any questions that you have concerning our industry and your hair. Please give us your feedback, help us to help you.
   Starting in May we will be featuring one of our talented staff members each week so that you can get to know us a little better. They will be offering special discounts that will only be available to those who visit our blog so check each week to see what they have to offer you. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment