Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday? Already?

   Wow, this week went by in a hurry. Time really does seem to fly when you're having fun and I don't think anyone has as much fun as we do. It's early morning and quiet in the Salon. I cherish these moments of peacefull tranquility, long before the first guests arrive,the staff comes rushing in  and the day begins once again. It's the Saturday before Easter and we'll be busy all day snipping, coloring, fluffing and primping, getting people ready for the holiday and the warm weather that is on the way.
   I've seen people posting on Facebook all week long about how Easter isn't all about the chocolate bunnies and colored eggs and they're right. But, I'm thinking of holding an all night bonfire vigil this evening in hopes that I might finally get to see the giant, pink and white bunny that comes sneaking around my yard each year, laying chocolate eggs and spreading joy and happiness. Anyone that cares to join me can reach me at the Salon today until 4:00pm, cst, or send me a message on FB.So, praise the Lord and pass the chocolate bunnies and have a  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment