Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

   The Holidays have come and gone and the New Year is upon us. It lies in front of us like a book full of blank pages waiting to be filled with our hopes, our dreams, our desires. I, like many of you, reflecting on the year just passed, have made promises to myself that I intend to keep, losing weight, excercising, eating better, quitting smoking...... the list goes on and on. But the most important promise I've made is to devote myself to those that I serve and to continue my commitment to excellence. I would like to thank everyone of our Guests for making us what we are.
   We would like to welcome Katie Hayes as the newest member of our staff. Katie is new to our industry and brings with her new, fresh ideas that she would like to share with you.As soon as I can pin her down for a few minutes, her bio will be posted along with the rest of ours.With all of this weight loss, excercise and changes for the better, don't forget to schedule an appointment for a new look for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment