Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday!!!

   It's Saturday and the end a a very busy week. It looks like the weather has turned in our favor and Summer has blessed us with it's presence. I was hoping to post our first test video today but due to thechnological difficulties it will have to be put off for a bit. Technology is a great thing when it's working right. When it's not it only serves to remind you of how unsophisticated you truly are.
   Thanks to Dean Bane we now have a new ceiling in the shampoo room. He does beautiful work, so if you live in the area and need any projects attended to around your house or business, he's the man for the job. I've enclosed a picture of it that I took while lying back in the shampoo bowl so that you can see what it will look like on your next visit. That's the only exciting thing that has happened this week. I'm running out of ideas to address on the blog so as always, your questions and comments are always welcome.
   I thank you for visiting our little sector of cyberspace and I hope everyone gets out to enjoy the beautiful day we are having. Until next next week, peace, love and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I remember when you used to hang pictures of your clients up there.

    ReplyDelete